In order to provide our service over the internet, and to manage internet billing services which allow you to subscribe to our site, TrueAmateurModels.com, we must collect, use, and share certain information about you. This policy explains what we collect, who we share it with, how we use it, and how you can contact us in order to ensure the accuracy of the data we collect, use, and share.
The information TrueAmateurModels.com collects from you helps us better serve you by continually updating both our customer database and our electronic payment services. In addition, certain information is collected by and/or shared with our payment processor(s). At the present time, our payment processors are CCBill and SegPay.
The data that TrueAmateurModels.com collects and maintains is as follows:
A. Information that you provide to us:
Both TrueAmateurModels.com and our payments processor(s) receives and stores information that you enter when you sign-up with the website. This information includes:
1. Your e-mail address, expiration date, membership category, first name, last name, address, city, state, zip, and country.
2. TrueAmateurModels.com does not collect or retain your credit card information. This information is collected only by our payment processor(s)
B. When you sign up, you provide:
1. Your agreement to our Terms and Conditions.
C. Information that we automatically receive from you:
TrueAmateurModels.com receives and stores certain information whenever you download web pages, or send us e-mail.
1. We identify the numerical IP address assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider. This information is retained by our Internet Host and used to prevent fraudulent access.
D. Information We Automatically Store on Your Computer (Cookies):
We routinely save information in cookies on your computer. This consists of the following:
1. Your login information, username and password, which allows automated login after you have logged in initially and verifies a valid login
2. If you visit our site after being referred by an affiliate site, a cookie identifying the affiliate site may be stored on your computer.
E. How We Use This Information:
The information we collect about you and that we save is used for the following purposes:
1. To facilitate our identifying you and your membership in the event you have login problems or other customer support needs.
2. We will not provide your email address to other parties except as may be required by law.
F. Protection of your privacy:
TrueAmateurModels.com will release data when we believe the release is appropriate to comply with the law, or to enforce our Agreement.
It is your obligation to provide TrueAmateurModels.com with accurate and up-to-date information, and failure to provide us with such information could void any Agreement between you and TrueAmateurModels.com. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as processing your purchase request, responding to customer service inquiries, loss prevention, improving our service, and communicating with you. TrueAmateurModels.com will never sell your information to any third party for any reason whatsoever.
In addition, TrueAmateurModels.com, as part of the payment processing system, must share limited information with the services that connect it to the companies that perform payment processing and banking functions. The credit card associations have strict privacy rules that these companies must adhere to in order to be authorized to receive and process credit card transactions. TrueAmateurModels.com will never knowingly provide your information outside of this system.
TrueAmateurModels.com and our webhosting associates employ the latest and best techniques available for protecting systems from intrusion by unauthorized individuals, and we are constantly upgrading security as better methods become available. All information is stored behind firewalls and other sophisticated security systems. Our data center utilizes state-of-the-art physical security measures to prevent unauthorized access to the facility.